Building an equitable, affirming workplace.
We want you on our team.
Clinician – General populations
Clinician – Special populations
Clinician – Deaf/HoH specialist (linguistic fluency in expressive and receptive ASL is required)
Licensed Psychologist – Clinician and intern supervisor
The Gracious Mind Counseling and Wellness Center (TGM) is seeking client care team members and licensed therapists (fully licensed) to work with a variety of communities in Texas. We believe in a robust definition of mental health care and encourage all team members to participate in or create their own special projects that are meaningful to them. Explore our website to learn about our values, mission, commitments, and projects at thegraciousmind.com
- We are a collaborative, supportive team and work hard to create a positive, uplifting, and creative work environment.
- Our workplace is identity-affirming, and our team members hold diverse identities in addition to our work with a number of vulnerable populations. We create intentional space to address social justice issues and to engage continuing efforts to dismantle white supremacy and to decolonize psychology.
- Our workplace is Deaf-affirming and ASL-accessible.
- We cultivate restorative justice processes within our team and as we engage with our community.
- We offer creative accommodations so all team members can participate fully. Many of our team members hold disability identities and are provided the opportunity to create work structures that best fit their needs, no gatekeeping or hoop-jumping required.
- We have an anti-burnout mindset and encourage team members to engage in self-awareness, support-seeking, and boundary-setting processes.
- We believe Black Lives Matter, we believe no human is illegal, we believe in gender affirming care, and we believe in sex worker rights.
Folks who are queer, trans, non-binary, Black, Indigenous, people of color, Deaf, disabled, parents, are/have been system-impacted, are immigrants, and anyone who has experienced systemic oppression and/or gender-based violence are encouraged to apply.
Clinician Job Details
We are currently seeking clinicians who are available to work full time. In-person options at Dallas and Denton offices, with up to 25% work-from-home flexibility.
What we’re looking for:
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in a mental health-related field
- Full Licensure (e.g.,LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Comfort with technology and access to a reliable internet network
- Dedicated to uplifting and affirming LGBTQ+, Sex Worker, Immigrant, BIPoC, and other marginalized communities
- Although each clinician’s schedule looks different, a typical workweek may include around 23-25 hours of client service, 10 hours of clinical consultation and administration, and 5 hours of self-care/self-investment.
What we offer:
- Clinicians earn a competitive salary based on experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Salaries include financial acknowledgement of invisible labor including unplanned colleague education, self-care, self-advocacy, and other workplace contributions.
- Clinicians who are able to provide services in multiple languages receive additional compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance and retirement, continuing education, liability insurance, flex-time opportunities, and more.
- Clinicians are empowered to identify their populations and projects of interest to tailor their work.
- Clinicians have access to all technology TGM subscribes to, including access to GoogleSuite features, research libraries, captioning software, graphics/video/audio software, teaching platforms, etc. Clinicians are also given access to our Care Team who provides support in managing scheduling, billing, and other client care issues.
- Clinicians receive multidisciplinary support from a diverse range of TGM team members, including administration, caseload growth, billing, consultation, research, grant writing, marketing, web design, curriculum development, and social media management.
- Clinicians are provided the opportunity to create or collaborate on original products to be sold (e.g., online courses, artwork, workbooks, etc.) to earn passive income and ongoing royalties.
- Clinicians have access to a wide range of within-team activities, consultation groups, training, and social activities.
Please complete our Clinician Interest Form here: https://forms.gle/fdq32nKQi7EYVxCx9.
Must be licensed in the state of Texas.