Building an equitable, affirming workplace.
We want you on our team.
Licensed Therapist – General populations
Licensed Therapist – Special populations
Licensed Therapist – Deaf/HoH specialist (linguistic fluency in expressive and receptive ASL is required)
Licensed Therapist – Intern supervisor
The Gracious Mind Counseling and Wellness Center (TGM) is seeking licensed therapists (associate/intern/fully licensed) to work with a variety of communities in Texas (telehealth/virtual/work-from-home). We believe in a robust definition of mental health care and encourage our clinicians to participate in or create their own special projects that are meaningful to them. Visit our website to learn about our values, mission, commitments, and projects at thegraciousmind.com
Up to 100% work from home
Denton and Dallas offices option for in-person work
Ongoing flexible scheduling options available, including part time (10-20 clients), full time (20-30 clients), and flex time (you tell us what you need).
What we’re looking for:
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in a mental health-related field
- Full Licensure preferred (e.g.,LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Partial Licensure accepted (Associate status, or comparable licensure)
- Experience working in mental health (3-5 years preferred)
- Comfort with technology and access to a reliable internet network
- Affirming of LGBTQ+, Sex Worker, Immigrant, BIPoC, and other marginalized communities
- Must be able to carry a weekly caseload of at least 12-15 clients
What we offer:
- Clinicians are contractors and earn a competitive percentage of their billing depending on licensure and preferred work roles.
- Pay scales and compensation tiers are transparent and equity-based.
- Additional compensation is available for clinicians who lead or participate in TGM’s non-clinical activities.
- Clinicians who hold a marginalized identity receive additional compensation in an attempt to address invisible labor.
- Clinicians who are able to provide services in multiple languages receive additional compensation.
- Scheduling is flexible and based on the clinician’s needs and availability.
- Clinicians are empowered to identify their target populations and will receive marketing and outreach support to build a caseload.
- Clinicians have access to all technology TGM subscribes to, including access to research libraries, captioning software, graphics/video/audio software, teaching platforms, etc.
- Clinicians receive multidisciplinary support from a diverse range of TGM team members, including administration, caseload growth, billing, consultation, research, grant writing, marketing, web design, curriculum development, and social media management.
- Clinicians are provided the opportunity to create or collaborate on original products to be sold (e.g., online courses, artwork, workbooks, etc.) to earn passive income and ongoing royalties.
- Clinicians have access to a wide range of within-team activities, consultation groups, training, and social activities.
- We do not provide insurance, retirement, or PTO benefits at this time, but we are growing as a company and plan to include these in the future.
- We are a collaborative, supportive team and work hard to create a positive, uplifting, and creative work environment.
- Our workplace is identity-affirming, and our team members hold diverse identities in addition to our work with a number of vulnerable populations. We create intentional space to address social justice issues and to engage continuing efforts to dismantle white supremacy and to decolonize psychology.
- Our workplace is Deaf-affirming and ASL-accessible
- We cultivate restorative justice processes within our team and as we engage with our community.
- We offer creative accommodations so all team members can participate fully. Many of our team members hold disability identities and are provided the opportunity to create work structures that best fit their needs, no gatekeeping or hoop-jumping required.
- We have an anti-burnout mindset and encourage team members to engage in self-awareness, support-seeking, and boundary-setting processes.
- We believe Black Lives Matter, we believe no human is illegal, we believe in gender affirming care, and we believe in sex worker rights.
Folks who are queer, trans, non-binary, Black, Indigenous, people of color, disabled, parents, are/have been system-impacted, are immigrants, and anyone who has experienced systemic oppression and/or gender-based violence are encouraged to apply.
Please complete our Clinician Interest Form here: https://forms.gle/fdq32nKQi7EYVxCx9.
Must be based in the state of Texas. We may consider fully licensed applicants from out of state.