You’re Not Alone.
Contact us to request an appointment today.
Let us help.
If you are struggling, you’re not alone. Life is pretty overwhelming right now, and getting support can make things a lot easier. Working with a qualified therapist can equip you to sort through the difficulties you are facing and create the life you want for yourself.
Your therapist can become your teammate, your cheerleader, your advisor, and your sounding board. They’ll help you build toolkits of skills and resources that will help you along your way. They will work with you to help you uncover your deepest, truest self, so you can live a life of joy and energy.
We work with clients who are experiencing lots of different kinds of issues, including:
- Sadness, lack of energy, depression
- Racing thoughts, anxiety, worrying a lot
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Relationship problems just keep happening
- Difficulty finding a sense of confidence
- Exploring gender or sexual identity
- Memory problems or brain fog
- Problems with planning, prioritizing, and procrastination
- Confronting issues of privilege and injustice
- Parenting issues
- Attention deficit disorders
- Trauma and Complex Trauma
- Family conflict and disagreement
- Grief and loss
- Coping with systemic discrimination and oppression
- Substance abuse
- Bipolar disorder or mood swings
- Anger management problems
- … and so much more.
Meet Our Therapists
While we primarily work with clients in Texas, we can also provide telehealth services to clients in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland,
Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, and Virginia.
Individual therapy – $50-$175
Couples/Family therapy – $65-$190
Group therapy – $15 per session
Click here to request sliding-scale services
At this time, we are able to accept some Blue Cross Blue Shield and Medicaid plans. We are able to offer documentation to request out-of-network reimbursement from other insurance companies.