You’re Not Alone.
Contact us to request an appointment today.
Let us help you.
If you are struggling, you’re not alone. Life is pretty overwhelming right now, and getting support can make things a lot easier. Working with a qualified therapist can equip you to sort through the difficulties you are facing and create the life you want for yourself.
We work with clients who are struggling with lots of different kinds of issues, including
- Sadness, lack of energy, depression
- Racing thoughts, anxiety, worrying a lot
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Relationship problems just keep happening
- Difficulty finding a sense of confidence
- Exploring gender or sexual identity
- Memory problems or brain fog
- Problems with planning, prioritizing, and procrastination
- Confronting issues of privilege and injustice
- Parenting issues
- Attention deficit disorders
- Trauma and Complex Trauma
- Family conflict and disagreement
- Grief and loss
- Coping with systemic discrimination and oppression
- Substance abuse
- Bipolar disorder or mood swings
- Anger management problems
- …and so much more.
Your therapist can become your teammate, your cheerleader, your advisor, and your sounding board. They’ll help you build toolkits of skills and resources that will help you along your way. They will work with you to help you uncover your deepest, truest self, so you can live a life of joy and energy.
Therapy services can be provided in ASL and English.
While we primarily work with clients in Texas, we can also provide telehealth services to clients in Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Nevada, Oklahoma, Utah, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Individual therapy – $50-$175
Couples/Family therapy – $65-$190
Group therapy – $15 per session
Click here to request sliding-scale services
At this time, we do not take insurance, however, we are able to offer documentation to request reimbursement from your insurance company.